Welcome to Westmount Centre Okotoks
The 5.72 acre Westmount Centre site is strategically located along Highway 2A / Southridge Drive with close proximity to Highway 7. 1,152 - 1,650 sf opportunities are available on a major retail node already home to Walmart, Canadian Tire, Sobeys, Starbucks, and other national retailers. This site offers outstanding visibility and signage exposure to Highway 2A / Southridge Drive.
Site anchored by Visions Electronics, Pet Smart, Dollar Tree, Browns Socialhouse, Canadian Brewhouse, and Burger King
- Okotoks is the largest urban centre between Lethbridge and Calgary in Southern Alberta.
- Okotoks is the 10th fastest growing community in Canada with 42.9% growth between 2006-2011.
- Okotoks has population of 30,466 (2014), with a trade area population of approximately 100,000.
- Okotoks is a very affluent municipality, with an average household income of $125,073 (2014).
- Close proximity to Highway 2A and Highway 7 intersection which services 79,150 vehicles per day.